SVCET recognizes that no two students are alike, so your college education can't follow a "general education" path. That is why the SVCET Curriculum is unique in higher education has no required subjects. The result is an education that reflects students' priorities.
The Managing committee is responsible for making all major decisions to carry out the recommendations of the Governing Council and Technical Advisory Committee. The members of these bodies are eminent personalities possessing expertise and experience in technical education, industry, business and public services.
Eligibility criteria for seeking an admission for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.
Under Graduate Programme (4 years)
• BTech Civil Engineering
• BTech. Computer Science and Engineering
• BTech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
• BTech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• BTech. Mechanical Engineering
Post Graduate Programme
• M.Tech POWER ELECTRONICS
• M.Tech THERMAL ENGINEERING
• M.Tech CSE
• M.Tech VLAID
• M.Tech CONTROL SYSTEMS
• Master Of Business Administration (MBA) (2 years)
Sciences and Humanities
• Management Studies